Account Supervisor – Fintech PR – Boston
BackBay Communications, a financial services-focused public relations and integrated content marketing firm, is seeking an experienced financial services PR executive for a full-time position in our Boston office to work with national financial technology companies. We are looking for a PR agency professional with 6+ years of experience, strong media relations skills and good relationships with the business and fintech media.
We seek a proactive team player who enjoys developing story angles, writing, and pitching the media. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to learn and succeed, and a team player.
- Develop and nurture relationships with media and other influencers
- Pitch client news to financial services media
- Pitch client executives as thought leaders on industry trends
- Write articles for clients
- Implement creative and effective integrated, content-driven communications programs for multiple clients
- Manage social media campaigns
- Draft news releases and social media posts
- Help manage client accounts
- Actively monitor print and online news, blogs and social media to identify trends and client opportunities
- Proactive, smart, friendly, professional, knowledgeable about business and economic news
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 6+ years of public relations agency experience
- Demonstrated writing, editing/proofreading and verbal/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage effective media relations programs
- Demonstrated project management skills with ability to juggle competing assignments, meet deadlines, be proactive, own initiatives and be successful
- Ability to work independently and with a team
BackBay Communications is a public relations and integrated marketing firm focused on the financial services sectors, including fintech, private equity and investment management. BackBay is highly regarded for its thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. With offices in Boston and London, BackBay serves companies across the United States and Europe, and elsewhere through strategic partnerships. BackBay offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, great work environment and opportunity for advancement. Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Fintech PR - Boston.
For more information, please visit: www.BackBayCommunications.com.