Intern - Financial Services PR - Boston
BackBay Communications, a financial services-focused public relations and integrated marketing firm, is seeking an intern to work in our Boston office providing research, reporting, writing, and social media services to our financial services clients.
We seek a proactive team player who is interested in public relations, writing, research and business and financial services. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to learn and succeed, and a good team player.
- Research conferences, reporters, awards
- Produce monthly client reports
- Draft social media posts and possibly some media pitches, news releases
- Provide assistance across client accounts
- Actively monitor print and online news, blogs and social media to identify trends and client opportunities
- Proactive, smart, friendly, professional, knowledgeable about business and economic news
- Previous public relations or marketing experience is a plus
- Research, writing and social media skills
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
BackBay Communications is a public relations and integrated marketing firm focused on the financial services sectors, including fintech, private equity and investment management. BackBay is highly regarded for its thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. With offices in Boston and London, BackBay serves companies across the United States and Europe, and elsewhere through strategic partnerships. BackBay offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, great work environment and opportunity for advancement. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Intern - Financial Services PR - Boston.
For more information, please visit: www.BackBayCommunications.com.