BackBay Teams with TSAM for Study Examining the Transformation of Asset Management: Read the Report
The following report, Asset Management in Focus, is based on a global survey of asset managers, and was officially released at The Summit for Asset Management (TSAM) in Boston on November 15. Notably, the research reveals that expenditure on technology projects is set to soar in the asset management industry as firms increasingly recognize the business value of utilizing their data.
Here’s what BackBay and Osney Media had to say about the research
Bill Haynes, CEO and founder of BackBay Communications: “The way investors consume information has changed radically over recent years, particularly with the growth of digital communications, and asset managers need to make sure they don’t get left behind. The survey shows that the industry it starting to make a commitment to technology in order to unearth the value hidden in the bounty of data these firms sit on.”
Jonathan Wiser, Director at Osney Media: “Given that it’s such a highly regulated industry, asset manager have historically taken a cautious when it comes to technological innovation. The research suggests that the industry finally turning a corner in how they approach incorporating technology into their strategic business plans.”
Click below to read the full report
- Advice to Future PR & Marketing Interns: Highlights and Lessons from BackBay
- Employee Spotlight: Jeremy Milner
- EuroGrowth 2019: Key considerations of M&A professionals
- FOCUS ON FINTECH: Our latest research: for fintech firms, it’s content first, then world domination
- Impact Investing: Moving from the margins to the mainstream, but where to next?