PEI’s IR and Communications Forum Recap: Thoughts from the Industry
BackBay Communications President and CEO Bill Haynes moderated a panel as part of Private Equity International’s Investor Relations & Communications Forum, that brought together key members of the press and communications experts within private equity firms to share their thoughts on what works and what doesn’t in developing a constructive relationship with the media.
The discussion touched upon how alternative investment firms are approaching PR and content marketing, what steps firms are taking to develop their brand, the evolving relationship GPs have with the media, and the value of tactics, such as social media and introductory tours, to engage with the press.
Click below to read key thoughts and highlights from the discussion.
- Top Six Fintech Stories of 2018 (So Far)
- IMPACT IN FOCUS: Must Reads – Impact sites we’re reading now
- BackBay and TSAM Investigate Technology, Gender, and Diversity in Asset Management Industry in New Report
- Private equity comes of age in Berlin
- FOCUS ON ASSET MANAGEMENT: Content Marketing: The Three C’s to Implementation