Alignment in the Asset Management Industry: A Study by Osney Media and BackBay Communications, March 2016
As asset managers look for ways to reduce costs, gain market share and differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive marketplace, operational alignment is something that comes up time and again. It is one of the dominating themes at the TSAM Europe 2016 Congress and Expo as firms look to achieve greater efficiencies, leverage their resources more effectively and do more with less.
Recent In The News
- Asset Managers Beef Up Cyber Defences as a Priority
- Asset Managers Beef Up Cyber Defences as a Priority New Industry Survey Reveals
- Men make up 90% of portfolio managers, but not because they’re good at their jobs
- Half of asset managers to increase cybersecurity expenditure in 2018 following rise in cyber attacks
- Asset managers say cyber crime threat is rising