BackBay-Merrill DataSite Private Equity Lifecycle Whitepaper Series: The Investment Period
Toby Mitchenall, Director of BackBay's London office, presents the second chapter in the “Private Equity Lifecycle” series. In Part I, we discussed changing strategies and new regulations impacting fundraising in today’s global market. This chapter focuses on the market factors affecting a buyer’s ability to identify strong targets within the fund’s investment period and why it is more important to tightly align your due diligence practices with your investment strategy. [view PDF]
Recent In The News
- BackBay Handles Economist Event
- COO Jen Dowd Profiled in The Bulldog Reporter
- SuperReturn Names BackBay Communications as Media Partner
- From branding to PR to content marketing, working with Private Equity firms has always been a specialty of ours at BackBay Communications.
- SuperReturn Engages BackBay Communications as Media Partner