- The Business Roundtable’s Shift on Shareholder Value and How it Will Impact Communications Strategies
- Q&A with Leila Berkeley
- Impact Investing: Moving from the margins to the mainstream, but where to next?
- What is responsible investing? Three ways financial companies can communicate ESG effectively
- IMPACT IN FOCUS: Must Reads – Impact sites we’re reading now
BackBay assists financial services companies involved in Impact Investing / ESG to raise awareness of their commitment to this growing strategy.
We help companies refine their messages and raise visibility, credibility and understanding of their approach to socially responsible investing through media relations, thought leadership, social media and events.
We develop integrated public relations and marketing communications programs to help firms achieve the following objectives:
- Clearly articulate the company’s philosophy and how impact investing is core to its mission
- Demonstrate the financial and social benefits of ESG
- Position the company and executives as thought leaders in the impact space
- Raise awareness of the firm’s investment approach
- Articulate the investment and social returns that ESG can generate
- Increase interactions with current and potential investors
- Feature successful investments
- Enlist companies in spreading the word
- Facilitate inbound inquiries from target private and public company investors
- “Given BackBay’s in-depth knowledge and long track record representing financial services and impact investing clients, we are proud to team up to take mission-driven investing from the margins to the mainstream. ”MICHAEL WHELCHELCo-Founder and Managing Partner, Big Path Capital
- “BackBay Communications’ deep PR experience and robust relationships, both with the media and with clients focused on impact and sustainable investing, has proven invaluable to the promotion of our events.”LEILA BERKELEYEVP and Managing Director of the Economist Events