BackBay Communications, a financial services-focused integrated public relations, content marketing and branding firm, is seeking an intern to work in our Boston office providing research, reporting, writing, and social media services to our financial services clients. The paid position can range from 10-40 hours per week.
We seek a proactive team player who is interested in public relations, writing, research, business and financial services. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a desire to learn and succeed.
- Research conferences, reporters, awards
- Produce monthly client reports
- Draft social media posts and possibly some media pitches, news releases
- Provide assistance across client accounts
- Actively monitor print and online news, blogs and social media to identify trends and client opportunities
- Proactive, smart, friendly, professional, knowledgeable about business and economic news
- Previous public relations or marketing experience is a plus
- Research, writing and social media skills
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms is a plus
- Ability to work independently and with a team
BackBay Communications is an integrated public relations, content marketing and branding firm focused on the financial services sectors, including fintech, private equity, investment management and impact investing. BackBay is highly regarded for its thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. With offices in Boston and London, BackBay serves companies across the United States and Europe, and elsewhere through strategic partnerships.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Intern – Financial Services PR – Boston. For more information, please visit: www.BackBayCommunications.com.